Petaluma, California - It's been a blast to start coaching at Artemis again. When I showed up a couple weeks ago, I came without telling the kids (on purpose) and I'm not sure who was more excited to see who: them or me. I brought my medal to pass around. I can't wait for the day when one of them brings me their Worlds medal. It's always a possibility and it can certainly start here, at a hardworking middle/high school club.
Moire wearing my Worlds medal
The kids raced at the Wine Country Classic up in Petaluma, CA today. In the first race of the day, they executed the race plan better than they had at races last year by being more consistent and aggressive. Then, every subsequent race went even better than that one. The day ended with the boys' 4+ winning gold! I'm proud of what these guys are accomplishing. Their excitement about the sport and desire to learn is so fun to be a part of.
Bow 5 of the 8+
Gold medals !
No comments:
Post a Comment