Princeton, NJ - Wow, on my 25th birthday (today!) I got to do one of my most favorite things in the world: win a race. Julie and I came down the course in 7 minutes, 14 seconds to take first place at NSR 2. This qualified us to race at any or all of the World Cups in Europe that happen May-July. We are trying to work out equipment and other logistics so we're not sure how many/which ones we're going to race at, but I will get figured out in due time. For now, I'm just enjoying a great birthday.
A few links:
- USRowing's press release about the finals
- There are some photos of the racing posted online, taken by the wonderful photographer Igor.
- Follow Wisco at Eastern Sprints
3 comments:
What a fabulous birthday present! Congratulations!!! Waiting to see which World Cup events you go for.
Way to go!! Congratulations!
Hey love,
So sorry I missed your birthday! Happy birthday! What a great way to celebrate - with a win! That's my girl!!
The Rowing Mommy from Northern VA
Post a Comment