Saturday, November 20, 2010

Back in the Classroom

Post #27

Madison, Wisconsin - It has been a long time since I've written a post from Madison, but here I am, back again. After 28 hours and four flights, I was greeted at the airport by two of my best friends who picked me up even though it was late at night. They are the best! I'm spending my week in Madison resting, visiting friends, and decompressing from Worlds before heading home for Thanksgiving.

I've also spent time in Mrs. Feingold's classroom again and it has been wonderful. Her new class is a great, hardworking group and it's fun to work with them. We've been working on math, reading, writing, and spelling. I do miss the old class, but I saw a couple of them in the hallways, and we were so excited to see each other!

Below are a few photos of my trip around New Zealand with my family after the World Championships. My parents were in charge of planning the post-Worlds activities and, to my initial dismay, thought a four day backpacking trip would be fun. I was tired!! But it ended up being a great trip and we got to see just how gorgeous New Zealand is.





me & my dad








No comments: