Post #18
Bellingham, Washington - Though the ITA athletes are taking a break from our normal two-week blog posts, I couldn't help but post these pictures. It has been a great couple of weeks and my team out here has hiked two mountains. Hiking is a really fun way to get away from the water and rowing machine and do some cross training. The views were amazing!
Hiking up Church Mountain
Church Mountain Summit! Mt. Baker in the background.
Hiking up Mt. Baker
4 comments:
Looks like a beautiful hike. I grew up about 2 hours East of Bellingham in Mazama, WA. If you get the chance, take a weekend to get over that way for some hiking around Washington Pass. There is a great loop from the Lake Anne Trailhead. The weather is warm back in WI.
hey kristin!
Looks like you've been enjoying some fun training in Bellingham. I love that area...and great pics from your hikes!
Best of luck to you in the next month as you get ready for your season!
take care!
nicole:)
Wow... those views are amazing! Its amazing the places that training in a non-major sport can take you!
I like the looks keep giving more and keep trianing hard we see you ;-)!
If you were to cross over the other side of those mountains and hit the first town on the other side of North Cascades, you'd run into the two stop sign community of Mazama (pop. 500) where I'm now calling home.
It was pretty sweet to hear about you taking home the two titles in one afternoon. Definitely carrying the ITA flag and running with it on that one. Cheers to that. Keep it rolling
Post a Comment