Thursday, April 12, 2012

NSR 2, Day 3: A Win in the Final!

Post #89

Chula Vista, California - Julie and I came away with a four second win in the final at the NSR this morning! We are thrilled to have proven ourselves as the fastest lightweight double in the country and to be able to to represent the USA at the World Cups.

More to come in the next day or two (I must sleep) but I cannot thank all of you enough for the support. It means more than you know.

For now - here are some photos from today.

Crossing the finish line

Last minute of the race

The sprint

3 comments:

Amory Rowe said...

Hooray, Kristin! What a victory! Onwards and upwards!

Robin Mullin said...

You ladies are awesome!! Congratulations!!! The Mullin Clan is behind you all the way. Safe trip to Serbia.

Claire said...

This is amazing. The best is the second picture where you're so far up on everyone else, you can only see a bowball. Way to shut 'em out!